- The role of the Sales Intern is to aggressively sell IST’s courses to meet set targets.
- The Sales Intern shall report to the Sales & Marketing Manager of IST.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Contact potential students (leads) via phone and other means
- Respond to email enquiries.
- Market IST Courses to walk-ins enquiries.
- Maintain appropriate contact with all students throughout the entire enrollment process.
- Provide career guidance on all potential students.
- Visit corporate clients in search for business.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork with all members of the enrollment team to meet student needs, assisting any student as needed.
- Schedule appointments with and interview students to determine goals and verify IST admissions requirements.
- Answer all potential student questions and address all concerns regarding IST Colleges and education in general.
- Utilize lead database to contact students, schedule appointments and tours, and update and record information about leads in the database.
- Attend occasional Marketing events to encourage interest in IST Courses.
- Cross-sale courses on social media, word of mouth etc.
- Diploma in ICT, Sales and Marketing or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills, especially on phone.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.