- Presenting allocated TV bulletins, live events and breaking news
- Ensuring appearance is as per house rules
- Conducting well researched and high-impact interviews on television
- Producing elements of the bulletin, book guests, prepping them and doing research for the interview
- Packaging and delivering stories for the bulletin
- Gather facts on breaking news/developing stories and fact check.
- Re-purposing stories from wire services such as Reuters and AFP for television audiences.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Mass Communication or a relevant
- eld from a recognized institution
- Two (2) years relevant experience
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Judgement or discretion required.
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Knowledge of routine(s). If you possess the above quali cations and the drive to