Reporting to the Principal Accountant- Receivables in the Department of Finance, the successful candidate will responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of the accounts receivables function.
- Handle queries pertaining to student fees balance and issue statements of account as and when required.
- Maintain and update student accounts
- Lift holds for registration and financial clearance to students
- Process student refunds on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile cafeteria debit notes on a monthly basis
- Reconcile club accounts and special events account.
- Reconcile Transport and Student Health insurance accounts
- Draft letters and prepare invoices for students.
- Perform other duties assigned
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience
- An undergraduate degree in business administration (accounts), commerce or a related field from an accredited university.
- CPA (K) / ACCA (Finalist)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
Personal Attributes & Competencies
- Must have experience working with ERPs and be proficient in Excel.
- Thorough understanding of IFRS concepts
- Confidentiality and integrity;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Relationship builder & effective negotiator;
- Good Communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Adaptability and reliability