We are seeking an exceptional professional with 3-5 years of work experience and ideally a demonstrated passion for education and international development. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Leadership and management experience at work, or outside of work. Examples include a demanding professional work experience, or successful entrepreneurial experience, e.g. leading a team or a conference, ownership over large, long-term projects, significant teaching or training experience, starting a business, solid Volunteer Service Organization accomplishments (VSO, Peace Corps, JICA, etc).
- Critical thinking and strong analytical attitude: quick to process information and act accordingly.
- Driven by continual growth: development orientated with a passionate for the work – seeing people growing is the motivator.
- Strong attention to detail: writing and editing trainings / project plans.
- Compelling communicator: ability to connect and persuade over email, in person, or on the phone.
- Top-performing undergraduate background.
- Humility. We are looking for passionate professionals who combine strong leadership skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service to join our growing family of leaders.
- A willingness to commit to living in Kakamega for at least two years – this is a long-term, career-track role.
- Language: English required; Kiswahili preferred.