Purpose of the role:
Responsible for maintaining existing and acquiring new Public Sector clients. Managing the portfolio to ensure that the bank maximizes its returns from the relationships. Ensuring that customer service levels are maintained at high standards.
- Identify and acquire new Public Sector clients to grow the liability and asset book.
- Cross selling bank products to ensure maximization of the customer wallet share.
- Develop and implement initiatives for maintaining strong relationships with existing customers as well as develop new relationships that guarantee a profitable portfolio of Public Sector Corporate customers.
- Carry out and document regular customer visits, observe outstanding turnaround time and ultimately ensure provision of quality service to all clients.
- Conduct regular reviews and analysis of the clients’ profitability and ensure compliance to banks risk policies.
- Assess and recommend high quality credit facilities for clients and potential clients and thereafter oversee completion of all related security documentation with a view to maximizing earnings and minimizing bad debts.
- Sourcing of market information and monitoring of product development and pricing of competitors and assisting in development of innovative financial packaging for clients, to counter competitive pressures.