Key Duties and Responsibilities
The purpose of this position is to assist the Internal Auditor in:-
- Planning and preparing audits as per approved audit plan and/or audit programs.
- Appraise the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control system and risk management process within KSLH.
- Prepare audit reports and presentations of audit findings and recommendations to the internal auditor for review and final submission.
- Conduct follow-up of agreed audit recommendations within stipulated timeframes and submit status reports.
- Perform continuous review of internal control systems and company Standard Operating Procedures and submit well supported reports.
- Perform ad hoc/special audits and investigations on areas of concern as and when requested and submit factual reports.
- Perform any other duties allocated by management through the internal auditor from time to time that are in line with internal audit objectives.
Required: Qualifications & Specifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, CPA (K), CIA, CFE, CISA.
- At least three (3) years of relevant working experience in internal auditing.
- Have sound administration and operational skills in accounting and finance.
- Hands-on-experience in auditing and possess good writing reports and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of internal audit and internal control principles/practices.
- Being capable of upholding high degree of confidentiality.
- Conversant with the following systems; Fidelio v-714,micros, materials control and sunsytem will be an added advantage
- Must be a person of high integrity