- receives creditors invoices form F& B Controller
- posts invoices to the relevant ledgers
- reconciles creditors accounts
- ensures the invoices are well filed and in safe custody
- Prepares payment vouchers and draws cheques to the respective payee.
- ensures the payment vouchers are well filed and in safe custody
- Posting of payments to the respective ledgers.
- Performs any other relevant duties and special assignment /projects as may be delegated by the Assistant Accountant/Hotel accountant
QUALIFICATION & SPECIFICATION
- CPA I , Diploma in management from a recognized institution will be an added advantage ,
- Length of experience: 2 years Computer proficiency with experience of sun systems & Fidelio V7
- Additional skills required: Good communication skills-written & spoken. Ability to work under minimum Supervision, Demonstrate meticulous attention to details.