Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement an integrated and supportable procurement plan, strategies and procedures.
- Plan and manage all activities involved in sourcing suppliers, procurement, quality assurance, financial, logistics and warehouse management activities.
- Coordinate and collaborate with channel partners, such as suppliers, intermediaries, third party service providers, and internal customers.
- Manage competitive acquisition of goods and services for trading purposes, Execution of contracts, updating and maintaining vendor database.
- Build effective and structured relationships with internal and external customers.
- Manage, monitor and develop departmental staff through training, appraisals for optimal staff performance.
- Create appropriate relationships with representatives of customers, suppliers and other relevant external bodies.
- Ensure that the supply chain information is communicated clearly to internal and external customers.
- Oversee the preparation and development of departmental budget.
- Preparation and implementation of the budget and Annual Procurement and Asset Disposal Plans
- Preparation of the procurement plan
- Approve and monitor departmental expenditure.
- Preparation of LPOs and LSOs
Educational Qualifications and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing & Supplies Management.
- Membership to KISM