- Analyze business problems and develop algorithms
- Build clean and well tested software adhering to Cytonn technologies standards
- Package and deliver code for review by Cytonn engineers
- Research on specific requirements and develop solutions for Cytonn
- Provide documentation for any code developed for Cytonn
- KCSE grade B and above
- Thorough knowledge of at least one web programming language preferably PHP with Laravel Framework
- Knowledge of modern web technologies
- Familiarity with test driven development
- Demonstration of past experience with web development. Experienced developers must show live projects they have completed.
- Github portfolio
- Degree in Computer science or related preferred by not required
This is a great opportunity for students because they will gain access to Cytonn engineers and will be able to work through typical business problems that will expose them to industry and make them ready to join the workforce after graduation.
In order to be successful in this adjunct position, candidates must send their github profiles that show the type of work that they have been doing. Additionally, they will need to share links to live projects that they have developed with clear indication of the role they played on those projects and the technologies they employed. Students must show a clear track record of prior work.