This position is responsible for developing quotations, scrutinizing proposals, assessing risk, following up renewals and policy documentation with the aim of enforcing effective credit control, delivery of set loss ratio and building and maintaining customer relationships.
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzing the risk presented through proposal forms/risk notes (bond documents) and accepting business inline within the set criteria;
- Addressing enquiries and feedback from clients within the timelines stipulated in the service charter and/or SLAs signed with respective clients;
- Preparing quotations and issuing bonds;
- Sending renewal notices to clients and advising on changes in policy if any;
- Reviewing outstanding bonds leased in the books;
- Reviewing all risks in the books and ensuring that premium settlements are as scheduled;
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports, giving details of departmental performance on business acquired/lost and feedback on market practices from customers;
- Conducting member education and coordinating wellness clinics or programs;
- Participating in company CSR and brand building activities in liaison with other departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Actuarial Science or an equivalent.
- At least 4 year relevant experience.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills