The evaluation will be conducted by two consultants, one international consultant and one national consultant. The evaluators are responsible for meeting professional and ethical standards in planning and conducting the evaluation, and producing the expected deliverables.
The International Consultant has overall responsibility for producing the deliverables according to the quality standards of UN-Habitat for evaluation reports.
Among the deliverables expected, there will be:
- Inception Report with Evaluation Work plan;
- Evaluation Reports Drafts;
- Final Evaluation Report not exceeding 50 pages not including executiv
Summary and annexes.
Compliance with United Nations Evaluation Group standards and UN-Habitat evaluation report format is expected.
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter.
- Good research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
- Excellent and effective written and oral skills.
- Ability to present information in a concise and accurate manner, proven ability for preparing comprehensive documents and reports.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
- Solicits input by valuing others ideas and expertise and is willing to learn from others.
Planning & Organizing:
- Proven ability to plan, coordinate and monitor own work and that of others.
- Ability to work under pressure and uses time efficiently.
- Identifies priority activities and assignments, adjust priorities as required.
- Advanced academic degree in development, or similar relevant fields. .
- Over 15 years of programme management, monitoring and evaluation experience build in the results-based management approach.