Purpose of the role:
Ensuring profitability of asset products and quality of the loan portfolio by collecting the delinquent receivables efficiently and effectively.
Collection and Recoveries
- Aggressive follow up on delinquent accounts and ensuring a minimum 20% forward flow rate
- Issue repossession orders
- Promptly identify existing current accounts for delinquent accounts and collect of any existing credits
- Escalation of any special cases on a timely basis to ADR committee or Legal for further remedial measures.
- Receiving payments and ensure banking is
- Track and document early detection of problem accounts
- Conducting customer visits for Problematic facilities and recommending appropriate remedial measures for the facilities.
- Ensure that all restructured accounts are properly signed as per DRP Strategy. Manager sign off required
- Maintain a portfolio of all restructured retail facilities for tracking and effective management of rescheduled portfolio.
- Ensure seamless process in the outsourcing of memorandum accounts
- Follow up of outsourced Memorandum accounts
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation and submission of reconciliation reports
- Manage and control all matters relating to delinquent accounts.
- Conducting a comprehensive check on NLS
- Manage and control all matters relating to delinquency
- Ensure all customer complaints are closed within the reporting period
- Giving customer feedback on time.
- A University degree (Holders of a Business related degree) Professional Qualifications:
- Qualifications in Credit Management/Remedial Management will be a definite advantage.
- 3 years’ experience in banking operations
- Excellent people management skills
- Versatility, flexibility, passion and commitment to quality service delivery