Purpose of the role:
Ensuring the profitability of asset products and quality of the loan portfolio by collecting the delinquent receivables efficiently and effectively.
- Must maintain Kes 1.5M Additional Provision per month on IPF collections
- Full liner coverage by the 20th of every month. This is achieved though application of the appropriate dunning actions through aggressive follow up on delinquent accounts by making a minimum of 30 calls per day, demand letters, SMSes, emails, repossession and collection agents, external collection agencies etc.
- Meet the credit cost goals of the business by effective collections management, procedures and standards.
- Ensure Cancellations are done on time
- Assist in additional duties in the department to improve on collections and to achieve satisfactory rating in all audits such as departmental leave management, coordinating evening liner and processing claims. Service Delivery Execute and manage customer, departmental and organizational out serve;
- Giving customers information relating to the balance and general account status information to facilitate payments.
- Manage and control all matters relating to delinquent accounts. Customer queries should be closed within 48 hours or escalated for speedy resolution.
- Provide feedback concerning customer payment behaviour for an improved credit approval process. This is by regularly updating the incident report to facilitate resolution of customer issues and ensure customer satisfaction Operational Management
- Reduce operational losses and ensuring timely closure of audit and compliance issues;
- Customer due diligence and account monitoring through timely issuance of termination notices and sending sms/email notifications.
- Ensure the department achieves satisfactory performance in terms of leave days taken. Job Specifications (Ideal)
- A University degree in a business related field
- Qualifications in Credit Management/Debt Collection will be a definite advantage.
- 6 months – 1 years’ experience in banking
- Excellent interpersonal skill