Reporting to the Director HR & Administration, the job holder will be responsible for assisting in the development of policies, procedures and guidelines for administrative purposes. The job holder will also be
The successful candidate must:
- Supporting management of outsourced services on security and cleaning;
- Ensuring proper maintenance of grounds;
- Controlling of utility usage;
- Ensuring timely payment of all utility bills;
- Advising on deployment of Administrative officers;
- Coordinating of transport, motor maintenance and cleanliness;
- Maintenance of all meeting schedules for appropriate allocation of board rooms and conference rooms.
- Maintaining custody of all office and vehicle keys.
- Coordination of general administrative duties, supervision and guidance of staff working under him/her.
- Training and career development of Administrative officers.
- Preparing and submitting of budget estimates for Administrative functions.
- Liaising with the other departments/units for all administrative matters.
- Have a Master’s Degree in Social Science or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Have CPS final or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- Be Proficient in computer applications;
- Have attended a senior management course of not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Have at least Seven (7) years’ relevant work experience.
- Be a member of either ICPS or KIM professional body.