Qualifications and experiences:
- Diploma in Community Oral Health with
- At least 3 years’ experience in a health research project or an NGO health program or a busy medical facility;
- Good writing skills is mandatory;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package is required.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills
- Experience that give added advantage include:
- Knowledge of data use and quality improvement cycles Page 2 of 4
- Experience in research, knowledge of health systems, preferably knowledge of MCH data
- Training in Good Clinical Research Practices
- Knowledge of Ministry of Health national data collection and reporting tools Experience working with international partners
- Must be willing to reside and work within Kisumu
- Fluency in the local Dholuo language will be an added advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administer a structured questionnaire.
- Use a mobile device for data collection
- Handle and perform oral examination of patients, including and collecting samples.
- Manage implementation of timely and complete data collection, collation, and submission of data
- Liaise with project PI bi-weekly on data collection management issues