Qualifications and experiences:
- Diploma in Nursing
- At least 3 years’ experience post college qualification. Experience should be in health research or program.
- Good writing skills is mandatory such as evidence of report writing or publications
- Very good knowledge of MS Office packages is required.
- Must have demonstrable history of leadership skills.
- Must be keen and pay attention to details
- Experience with added value include:
- Experience in Q/A/QC is an added advantage.
- Experience in M/E is an added advantage
- Experience working with international partners is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administer a structured questionnaire.
- Use a mobile device for data collection
- Handle and perform vaginal examination of patients, including and collecting samples.
- Liaise with project PI bi-weekly on data collection management issues