Spinners Web is looking for a highly organized Office Assistant. The person will oversee the maintenance of office systems and work space, ensuring an efficient and productive work environment for the team.
They will work independently but occasionally consult with and support senior executives.
They will be the keepers of the keys, the office supply cabinet, the taxi vouchers, the company credit card—every resource the employees need to do their jobs. They will manage the general and administrative budget.
They will also be responsible for knowing company operational and administrative procedures inside and out and for sharing this knowledge with the team as needed.
- Create social media marketing ads and post them on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media marketing platforms
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for senior management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Being organized is a must!
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Experience with social media marketing.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field, preferred.