- Manage Design & Engineering team within a HUB or a Regional Application Center.
- Include responsibility of successful organization set-up for the Design & Engineering functions, covering the full projects portfolio lifecycle (design, integration, testing, FAT, installation, commissioning, warranty...).
- Ensure that adequate solutions are defined and implemented to fulfill customer requirements in terms of technical performance, quality, costs and time, as well as being in compliance with the contractual T&C's.
- Develop collaboration between all project technical stakeholders, including but not limited to: Regional Engineering Centers, Regional Expertise centers, LoB experts, Solution architects.
- As specialist in the Technical field, assist Execution Center management in elaborating short and medium term strategies, to better position our reference architectures, and EcoStruxure value propositions
Scope & Environment
Large project technical teams located in several sites / countries requiring collaboration with concerned managements, countries, Business units, etc. …
International mobility and/or travels abroad (to visit customers, partners, suppliers and/or site operations)
- Manage hierarchically multicultural Design & Engineering teams towards successful execution
- Project technical portfolio management. Ensure technical architecture and design developed are aligned with Customer specifications, and ensure smooth customer approval on basic and detailed design of integrated solutions. In line with the contract (technical, time & performance requirements) and leveraging Schneider Electric portfolio of products and systems, maximize project profitability and manage technical risk
- Lead or facilitate technical discussion and clarification with the customer.
- Drive continuous improvement (3S, Audits, Lessons Learned), drive design & engineering improvement initiatives (reference designs, architectures)
- Act as a Leader, Inspiring and coaching others. Develop talents. Structure, build and recruit team members, optimizing resources to drive performance management with a Talent strategy for critical roles
- Collaboration. Develop collaboration between all project technical stakeholders, including but not limited to: Regional Engineering Centers, Regional Expertise centers, LoB experts, Solution architects.. Promote lessons learned and best practices within the HUB
- Governance. Ensure Full compliance with Schneider-Electric processes, practices, quality instructions, safety requirements and principles.
Lead Project technical team to correct any technical deviations or quality issues occurring during project execution implementing quality process (G8D, ...).
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering is a must
- Master's Degree in Engineering is an advantage.
- Fluent in English
- Another language will be valuable
- 10 years leading technical projects and technical teams for medium size national & international Customer projects (Electrical Distribution, Automation, IT, E-House)
- Having faced several difficult /complex project execution challenges as a Technical leader, and having mobilized teams to overcome a critical situation
- In-depth knowledge of Customer project business in term of Architecture, Design, Engineering and Process
- Strong team builder. Collaborative environment enhancement, leverage diversity
- Ability to drive a high performance culture with a strong technical focus. Risks & Opportunity management
- Lead with agility, being a role model facing stressful issues, and handling properly priorities