The Quality Assurance Analyst will report directly to the Director of Projects and be responsible for:
- Reviewing functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables;
- Plan, schedule and perform required software tests with both internal and outsourced QA needs;
- Testing the products and suggesting refinements to ensure maximum quality is attained;
- Identifying problems, reporting bugs and recording these in a timely and orderly manner;
- Identifying any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Advice and review QA guidelines and procedures, tools implementations and encourage best practices and sound design principles while remaining practical and deadline driven addressing any potential risks with the CLO and Director of Operations;
- Liaise with partners and project managers with regards to QA-related issues to ensure timeliness of live launches;
A desire to impact lives, the ability to make a long-term commitment to your team and the product and exceptional problem solving abilities are all essential prerequisites on the Arifu team. For this role, we’re also looking for someone with the following:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in quality assurance;
- A degree in Engineering, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field;
- Passion to use your skills to bring high quality products and services to underserved communities;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Humility to know what you can improve on, openness to give and receive constructive feedback, and the drive to invest in continued learning as you pursue mastery;
- Resourceful and proactive when generating solutions to the problems that stand in your way;
- Fluency in English and Swahili required;
- Ability to handle the chaos of a fast-paced startup work culture and a willingness to take on additional tasks and support the work of other team members as necessary to achieve collective goals.
Compensation and Benefits:
Your salary will be competitive and based on experience. Every Arifu team member also becomes part owner of the company after their first year through participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan. We’ve got flexible holidays and a set of great benefits. Most importantly of all, you’ll have unlimited ping pong and foosball while at Arifu HQ!
Send your CV to email@example.com with “Quality Assurance Analyst" in the subject and tell us what excites you about this role.