The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will report directly to the Director of Project Management and be responsible for:
- Managing a comprehensive end-to-end quality assurance (QA) process, including advancing robust guidelines and procedures as well as tools and relevant documentation;
- Acting as primary interface with partners and project managers with regards to QA-related issues to ensure timeliness of live launches;
- Managing all aspects of the loading process and supporting the tech team on automation of future loading;
- Liaising with the data, tech and content team to help prioritize features and mitigate recurrence of known bugs during product lifecycle;
- Establishing a strategy for both automation and manual testing and work with the content team to execute it;
- Ensuring that application features meet partners and learners requirements as specified by partnership contracts;
- Develop and manage internal control systems to determine if QA processes and systems are producing useful, accurate and reliable data in accordance with policies and procedures and proactively assessing and addressing any potential risks with the CLO and Director of Operations;
- Overseeing any outsourcing of quality assurance tasks, including user and product testing;
- Managing user and product testing including recruitment, selection, and performance of product testers across project countries.
A desire to impact lives, the ability to make a long-term commitment to your team and the product and exceptional problem solving abilities are all essential prerequisites on the Arifu team. For this role, we’re also looking for someone with the following:
- 5+ years of experience in quality assurance;
- 4+ years of experience in test planning and execution;
- A degree in Engineering, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field;
- Working knowledge of Defect Management process, Risk Framework and Mitigation, and Enterprise Testing standards;
- Expertise with QA Deliverables tool set;
- Experience with test automation tools;
- Experience with Continuous Integration models;
- Experience with Agile tools (Jira/Rally);
- Experience with Onsite/Offsite model;
- Strong background in both Agile/Waterfall Methodologies;
- Strong competency in requirements analysis, prioritizing tasks, and identifying risks;
- Strong SQL scripting skills, Web applications and mobile testing experience;
- Organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Highly motivated and able to work independently;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Communicates Effectively, builds relationships, Influences others
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes;
- Fluency in English and Swahili required;
- Ability to handle the chaos of a fast-paced startup work culture and a willingness to take on additional tasks and support the work of other team members as necessary to achieve collective goals.
Compensation and Benefits:
Your salary will be competitive and based on experience. Every Arifu team member also becomes part owner of the company after their first year through participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan. We’ve got flexible holidays and a set of great benefits. Most importantly of all, you’ll have unlimited ping pong and foosball while at Arifu HQ!
Send your CV to email@example.com with “Senior Quality Assurance Analyst" in the subject, tell us what excites you about this role.