Reporting to the Head of Sales and Business Development - Bancassurance, the role holder will be responsible for the insurance business growth and development in the designated Region to generate revenues to support the Bancassurance growth strategy.
- Offer oversight in the execution of Bancassurance business strategy at assigned Regions coordinating consumer awareness and supporting staff in Sales Activations.
- Drive the achievement of the set financial targets while delivering consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Work closely with the Branch management team ensuring that set Bancassurance targets are met.
- Provide requisite support to Bancassurance teams whilst ensuring adherence to laid down processes, policies and procedures.
- Champion Bancassurance cross-sell opportunities across the Regional Branches.
- Formulate plans to harness business opportunities at assigned regions and support in implementing these initiatives.
- Provide technical guidance and ensure continuous training of Bancassurance Sales teams within assigned regions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in a Business related course
- AIIK Diploma or ACI Diploma (minimum of 4 Credits is preferred)
- At least 7 years’ working experience in insurance marketing or relationship management in the Insurance industry with good understanding of motor and non-motor insurance products
- Proven sales track record within Banking, MFI, Insurance and related industries will be an added advantage.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications
- Team worker with great attention to detail
- Results oriented, self-driven with a proven performance track record