The Investor Relations Analyst will facilitate continuous analysis and monitoring of key market, industry and Bank specific performance metrics to enhance effective two-way engagement with Investment Analysts, Fund Managers and KCB Investors with the aim to grow liquidity and fair valuation of the stock.
- Collect and analyse data from different units within the bank to develop investor presentations ensuring material information is shared in a timely, consistent and clear fashion and in accordance with regulatory requirement.
- Analyse and communicate the financial performance metrics of selected listed Companies and Banks monitoring impact of key initiatives
- Point of contact in the preparation of the integrated financial and performance reports. Financial and performance metrics’ and cascade to the team in a timely manner or as per SLA.
- Working with other Divisions within the Bank, coordinate the preparation for the Annual General Meeting.
- Coordinate meeting requests between the Senior management team and Analysts, Fund Managers and Investors.
- Collate and summarize monthly analyst reports and feedback on KCB.
- Manage and update on a monthly basis the content on the Investor relations portal on the KCB Group website.
- Maintain a comprehensive Analyst, Fund Manager and Investor contact database.
- Preparation and completion of all function payments and monthly monitoring of the budget.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in one on one meetings, conferences or calls with investors and analysts.
- Draft responses to queries on key bank performance measures from analysts.
- Collect data used in the preparation of the monthly and quarterly investor relations reports and presentations.
- Facilitate the procurement and payment processes for the function.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following minimum requirements:
- University Degree preferably in Business related field from a recognized institution. A Post graduate degree and/or relevant Banking qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Financial Services Industry is desired with thorough knowledge of the Banking products & services.
- 2 years’ experience in a Financial Research & Analysis role within the Investment Banking/ Brokerage sector.
- At least 2 years’ of Investor liaison experience is preferred.
- High proficiency in financial statement analysis and financial modeling.
- An appreciation of Risk Management and knowledge of Internal Controls.
- Strong research and analysis skills with ability to synthesize, interpret and present data.
- Team player with demonstrated work ethics; consistently demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
- Effective prioritization skills to meet a complex set of business demands and demonstrate delivery against multiple objectives.
- Assertive, self-motivated with desire to succeed in a fast-paced, financial services environment.
- An outstanding ability to communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written).