The Liaison Officer I will be responsible to the Resource Mobilization Manager for the co-ordination of resource mobilization activities in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deputizing Resource Mobilization Manager.
- Participating in partnership establishment and collaborations on behalf of the Hospital.
- Marketing the hospital programmes and project including Kenyatta Prime Care Center especially building corporate clients for the hospital.
- Identifying funding opportunities for the hospital.
- Advising the unit on clinical/nursing aspects during establishment of structures or infrastructures within the hospital.
- Developing communication and marketing initiatives both internal and external.
- Performing any other responsibilities as determined and deemed necessary by Management.
Requirement for Appointment
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized university .
- Post graduate degree in either Communication, Marketing, Project Management. Possession of a Master of Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage
- At least three (3) years of experience in related field.
- Knowledge and competence in project/programme activities and funding processes.
- Have significant experience in working with corporate bodies and networking.
- Proficiency in computer application from a recognized institution.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in Project development, monitoring and evaluation.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Method of Application
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 5pm on 17th October 2017 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer Kenyatta National Hospital P.O Box 20723-00202 NAIROBI
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”. Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance