The Marketing & Communication Officer I will be responsible to the Resource Mobilization Manager for the development, execution and management of the marketing plan for the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participating in preparing resource mobilization campaign strategies.
- Nurturing and enriching all external perceptions of the Hospital and growth to gain public good will.
- Ensuring all the Hospital needs are communicated in a strategic manner.
- Profiling the prospect companies in consultation with the Resource Mobilization Manager.
- Preparing, planning and designing the resource mobilization publicity material to maximize brand promotion
- Managing and constantly updating the website with the projects progress status and emerging needs of the hospital
- Ensuring availability of souvenirs to be used to acknowledge and appreciate the partners
- Participating in the development of marketing and communication policy and relevant standard operating procedures
- Preparing and presenting quarterly reports to the Deputy Director, Affiliation and Institutional development
Requirement for Appointment
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing. MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years experience in Marketing.
- Proven track record in delivering successful marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Computer applications from a recognized institution.
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with a sensitivity and respect for diversity.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Method of Application
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 5pm on 17th October 2017 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer Kenyatta National Hospital P.O Box 20723-00202 NAIROBI
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”. Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance