Info Mind Solutions is a Human Capital Solutions provider in Africa. It provides professional search services to over 1500 local and international organizations, career counseling services to job seekers and online recruitment service through Ethiojobs.net (The number one job site in the country) and Zebrajobs.com to both job seekers and employers. It works with organizations to provide personnel management services; i.e. hire employees on behalf of an organization, human capital consultancy services and HR related training to different organizations.
We provide quality HR services to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse workforce within a supportive work environment. We have a vision for Ethiojobs/Zebrajobs to be the leading HR Business Solutions Provider in Ethiopia and all over Africa. To support our vision we need somebody with a strong focus on online projects management and able to help us make our website simpler and more intuitive.
The project manager is responsible for the provision of technical project planning and management of important projects by making sure that projects are in line with company plans and priorities. You are also expected to make sure that selected projects are executed within the time frame that is allocated, and that they fall within the organization’s budget. The project manager also entails making sure that there is a balance in the sustainability, scheduling, and performance of each project that is being embarked on.
The project manager organizes and manages all levels or forms of service delivery which includes the design, analysis, training, testing, and setting-up of solutions. You will also be responsible for all kinds of project management functions, including project planning, scheduling, risk management, resource management, sequential status reports, and both internal and external communication linkages in the company. You will set standards for each project the company embarks on and monitors the input of different teams within the organization in order to ensure effective and efficient delivery of the project as planned.
Your role also includes,
- Evaluate complex situations using diverse sources of information
- Lead, monitor, and motivate different teams across the company and interact with staff at all levels in the organization
- Create and manage methods of management, communication plans, and processes
- Analyze, plan, and develop procedures and other management and technical duties
- Define the scope of the project, roles, and responsibilities along with various stakeholders
- Participate in the allocation of budget, staff and any other resource(s) that are needed to accomplish or achieve set out goals (projects), and also monitor the performance of every project
- Maintain correct project time frames, estimates, and status reports
- Responsible for the management of complex problems and development of processes for scheduling and administration
- Make sure that all required projects are completed and reviewed
- Responsible for identifying, clarifying, and communicating the vision(s) and/or objective(s) of projects and show how they fall in place with, enhance, or inhibits such vision(s) and/or objective(s)
- Provide process improvement recommendations that are based on best practices and industry standards.
The project manager works hand in hand with different stakeholders (both internal and external) in a bid to increase efficiency in the delivery of projects, and to also make sure that there is an improvement in customer satisfaction.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in a project management setting
- Good and effective communication and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills so as to be able to relate with people or personnel from different units of the company
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of relevant IT applications
- Ability to build relationship across many fronts
- Ability to focus and pay attention to details at all times
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual with little or no supervision
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any IT-related discipline
- Any other certification would be a plus.
Project related competencies
Solution Development and Delivery
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of product development.
- Understands standard systems development life-cycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on product development.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and time-lines
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Understands the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
- Seeks input from mentors and supervisors.
- Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance.
- Accurately completes and submits time and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Accurately completes and submits status reports in a timely manner.
- Complies with all of our policies and procedures.