- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically • Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the IT Helpdesk team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on policies and procedures governing the IT Helpdesk
- Administer IT Help desk system
- Prepare quarterly IT Help Desk tickets statistics, status and graphical reports, analysis and recommendations
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Management Information Systems.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience.